Sunday, April 24, 2011

PSA's... LIFE'S LITTLE GOLDEN NUGGETS OF WISDOM

I have a problem when it comes to searching for odd videos when I can't sleep. My insomnia is here for your viewing pleasure! I give you... Funny, ridiculous, or just weird PSA'S!

PEEWEE... Always a good example... Hey, are you in a movie theater? Oh, no... It's just a set!

LOOK HOW COOL THIS KID IS!!! With those brains, it's a shame he dropped out! He could have cured cancer, or figured out the solution to world peace!


IF THIS DOESN'T STOP YOU FROM DRUNK DRIVING... NOTHING WILL!!!

CATCHY! (You can figure out if I mean the jingle or the subject matter...)

Ladies... Take Notes!

I'm a sucker for the Star Wars PSA'S

I'm pretty sure this is suppose to be serious... but, tell me this isn't ridiculous, and funny!

AND THE WINNER FOR MOST MEMORABLE PSA IS??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment