Thursday, January 13, 2011

SHHH.... A Look Into My Favorite 80's Ballads (and one from the 90's)

Hello all! Don't you just love a good ballad? What about when Hair Bands and Synthesizers are involved???
ME TOO! So here is a list of some of my favorites!

Chris Isaak - Wicked Game (1989)
Why? It is possibly one of the sexiest videos ever made!


Madonna- Crazy For You (1985)
Why? This is probably one of my favorite songs ever! I love the lyrics!



Aerosmith- Angel (1988)
Why? Because of the piano in the video!


Def Leppard- Two Steps Behind (1993)
Why? I always trust something that has 7 arms and ROCKS!


Damn Yankees- High Enough (1990)
Why? Cause it's never over... woah woah woah wooooaahhhh


Skid Row - I Remember You (1989)


I think that is enough for one day!!!
Hugs and Lightsabers!
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment