Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanks Be To Count Chocula and Ghosthunters


To get in the spirit of things, since I am not a meat eater... I decided to put up my own list of things that I am thankful for on this Turkey Holocaust...
1. I am thankful for Count Chocula... You have been a delicious friend since childhood. You are tasty, cheap, and you were my first real encounter with a vampire!
2. I am thankful for nights where people do not ask me to smile at work, or when I do not get yelled at by strangers who overheard my friends say my name at the bar. We are not friends, I did not ask you to change your mood, and I do not come to your work and scream at you... enough said...
3. I am thankful for Jello Pudding Pops, and the fact that they are still being made. Also, eating them while wearing a Bill Cosby Sweater.
4. I am thankful that Dave just showed me the Clownvis clip where he played at a retirement home. He sang the Golden Girls theme. I am VERY thankful for the Golden Girls and find this Clownvis Clip GENIUS!
5. I am thankful for Sock Monkeys and Gnomes... Man, I Freaking LOVE GNOMES!
6.Finally, I am thankful for my friends, who are the closest things to Unicorns that I will ever touch...
Happy Holidays...
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment