Thursday, October 15, 2009

This Is Not My Wonderland

I have fallen down the rabbit hole as of late, only to find that the Mad Hatters, March Hares, White Rabbits, Lions and Unicorns have all turned into bro's. The Mad Hatter has traded his spiffy tailed jacket for an Ed Hardy shirt and has replaced his tea with Bud Select and Jager Bombs. All of the places that I longed to hang, to learn, to be creative have transformed from magical kingdoms to douche bag filling stations...
Enough of the puns... when did guys start to wear rhinestones on their shirts and jeans? When did the sun stop setting on cool, giving permission to wearing sunglasses in a dark bar? More importantly... where did manners go???
"Excuse me", "Pardon me", "I'm sorry", "Please" and "Thank you" have become a thing of the past... and it breaks this Wrath's Heart.
Bottom line: Stop Being a Douche!

No comments:

Post a Comment