Sunday, February 6, 2011

RONALD MCDONALD: THE SCARY YEARS

So, is it just me... Or was Ronald McDonald RIDICULOUSLY TERRIFYING until at least the mid 80's?
He honestly looks like he might have teamed up with Pogo, Gacy's alter clown ego!
I mean, LOOK AT HIM! 





Because I know this bothers my twin sister... and because these are just plain creepy...
I give you Ronald McDonald's reign of terror via television!

This is the first Ronald McDonald video... it looks like this clown dug through the trash to make this costume!



WAY TOO MUCH CLOWN FACE! You look NOTHING like your dolls!




How did they not notice that the guy playing Ronald was a creepy actor? And... what clown takes pictures of children???




I can safely say that this has NEVER been a daydream of mine... More like a NIGHTMARE!




This is why it took me until last year to ice skate!


What do you think? Do these creep you out enough???
XOXO 
MEL

No comments:

Post a Comment